Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kohl's Jewlery

Okay, I admit this isn't the best picture, but photographing jewelery at night is not the best think to do.
Kohl's sent me a $1o.00 off a $10.00 or more purchase and then they emailed me a 15% off coupon. So I had to make sure I went to Kohl's before they expried.
So I went to Kohl's not knowing exactly what I wanted. I looked at this as my free money.
The long silver and green necklace was on sale for $6.40 and it was regularly $32.00. The large purple beaded necklace was $4.4o and it was regularly $22.00. The Halloween Cat Pin was $3.00 regularly $15.00. My subtotal was $13.80 minus the $10.00. It was $3.80 and then Kohl's took of the 15% which was another $0.57 off. My subtotal was $3.23 after tax $3.55. Not bad for some costume jewelry.
I also learned that Kohl's takes off the $10.00 coupon first and then the 15% off coupon. Had I known this before I checked out I would have only purchased the two necklaces and my total would have been closer to zero.
Since, I go in phases were I love jewelry and then some times I wear the same thing every day. Right now I'm into jewelry so $3.55 isn't to bad for two necklaces and a Halloween pin.

Do you pay alot for costume jewelry?

Just another deal,
Frugal Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment