Thursday, December 17, 2009

Publix Order (12-14-09)

Our week has been off its regular routine, but we will get it back in order some time after the new year I'm sure.

It seems really, really odd to take a picture of my groceries. I would like to add that I had to bring the groceries in while it was pouring down raining and that the phone rang 3 times while I was running in and out to the car. Accounting Dude had gotten soaked earlier in the rain and he was in the shower trying to get warm. So it was kind of a hectic night.

On to the groceries:



Highlights -
The Contessa Meals - Regular $6.99( Sale Price $4.99 - Coupon -$2.00 = Total $2.99)
Auburn Tablecloth - Clearance $0.50 (Giving it to my sister-in-law)
Publix Ex-large Eggs - Free w/ purchase of Sargento Cheese
Campbell's Select Soup - 3/$4.00 got 2 at $1.34 and had 2 $1.00 off coupons = total $0.68
The Savings Summary
Store Coupons $4.57
Vendor Coupons $9.85
Advertised Special Savings $30.29
In-Store Special Savings $4.49
Total Savings $49.20
Total Out of Pocket $56.13

No comments:

Post a Comment