Monday, March 1, 2010

Menu Monday

I totally forgot that it was Monday. So I forgot to have my plan ready. I can't believe it is March 1st already. I'm hoping that the cold weather will go away soon and that we will be able to do more grilling and having lighter food. You know summer food. Food to me goes in cycles, and I am almost at the end of this winter cycle. I can't wait to have fresh herbs and vegtables. I can just taste the tomatoes and peppers that we grow.

Monday - Guy's Night Out/Frugal Chick is on her own

Tuesday - Catfish Nuggets - we have some left and I would like to get them out of the freezer. I think we will have a Knorr side with them. I have a few to many since they were on sale.

Wednesday - BBQ Pulled Pork Baked Potatoes. I know that this was on the menu last week, but we didn't get around to eating it. So it was moved to this week.

Thursday - Girl's Night Out/ Accounting Dude is on his own

Friday - Eat Out and hopefully go see Alice in Wonderland

Saturday - Eat Out

Sunday - Slow Cooker Lasagna

No comments:

Post a Comment