Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CVS

CVS didn't have a ton of deals this week, but I had some ECB burning a hole in my pocket. Lucky for me Accounting Dude loves Gillette Body wash and for some reason I have a ton of hair conditioner in my stockpile, but not any shampoo. So the P&G deal worked for me. Oh, I just really needed some tape and I didn't feel like going to Home Depot. I know it is over priced at CVS, but I weighed out the time it would take and I just got it at CVS against the cost and well time won.
This is how my transaction went:
2/$7.00 Pantine Ice Shampoo used 2 $1.00 off coupons
2 x $4.00 Gillette Body wash used 2 $2.00 off coupons
3M Masking Tape $6.49

Total after coupons - $15.49

Then I had a $10.98 and $2.00 ECB

Total Out of Pocket $2.51


I got back $5.00 in ECB and $1.00 for my fourth use of my green bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment