Monday, February 1, 2010

Menu Monday


I don't know where January went to, but I do know one thing I failed at my menu plan. But I going to get back up on the horse and try again. This weeks menu isn't that exciting, but I'm still trying to work on my pantry.
Monday - Chicken Helper - Low Mein
Tuesday-Baked Catfish, New Potatoes, and Green Beans (I don't know if the catfish will work, but Accounting Dude assures me that it will. We will see about that.)
Wednesday- Tacos, Rice and Mexican Corn
Thursday - Left overs
Friday - Eat Out
Saturday - Lunch - Chicken Poppers and Chips
Dinner - Pizza
Sunday - Lunch - Eat Out
Dinner - Soup and Salad
This is my plan and I hope to stick with it this week.
If you would like to see more menu's head over to I'm an organizational junkie to check some out.

No comments:

Post a Comment