Saturday, February 6, 2010

Food For Thought

We tried two new dinner items this week.

One night I made Cajun catfish nuggets. This rub may have worked out better if we would have used fillets instead of nuggets. I took from several recipes off the Internet to come up with my rub. There parts of the rub that were better than others, but overall we really liked them. Catfish is a reasonable priced fish for us since Accounting Dude's family has a stocked pond. If I had to fish for my food I would be so skinny because I don't like to fish at all. I think it has something to do with the chicken livers and maybe the live fish on a hook. Seeing it is just gross, but it sure is taste.

We also had Chicken Helper Lo Mein. We all know that some Helper meals are better than others. This one was excellent and I would definitely eat it again. Chicken Helper works for us when we are having a busy night. It is such a quick meal with some left over for lunch one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment