- Limit our grocery spending to $60.00 a week. This will mean that we will have to eat out of the pantry more, and making a weekly menue.
- Purchase a $100.00 gift certificate at CVS and see how we can make it last. Our goal is to make last until the end of June. In July if this gift card is used up a new $100.00 can be purchased.
- Have a least 1 yard sale.
- List at least 10 items on eBay.
- Keep working through the Baby Steps.
- Fill at least 10 shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. I love this organization.
- See how much change we can collect each month. Our goal is $350.00
- Save up and purchase a new refrigerator. I'm tired of buying a bag of ice everyweek, and this should also save on energy.
- Save up and purchase a new dishwasher.
- Save up and expand the patio.
- Save up and fence in our backyard.
And the biggest Goal - Save up and purchase a new car.
Let's see how many of these goals Accounting Dude and I can reach this year.