Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Walgreens, CVS (1-03-100

Walgreen's -
Electrosol- $3.49 coupon used $2.50
Neosporin - 2/$8.00 coupons used 2/$3.00 off
Walgreen's - $0.99 needed because Accounting Dude is sick

Go back - $4.00 in Register Rewards

I had to go back in because I checked my receipt because I thought I was charged to much which I was. I was charged twice for the Electorsol. I went back to the girl who check out my order and she had me go in the line with manager. When I showed her the receipt and told her I was charged twice for one item. She said to me, "Are you sure you didn't purchase two?" I hadn't even made it out the door. Do they really have that many people steal Electrosol tablets? I mean with coupons and Register Rewards they paid me a penny.

CVS-
I have my gift card for the year and I think I'm going to LOVE it. Also my store got a new coupon scanner machine and this worked out great because I got my quarterly Extra Bucks to start with.
Colgate 360 toothbrush - $2.99
GE Light Bulb - $2.99
2 Nivea Lip Stuff - $6.98
1 Nivea Body Wash - $6.99
Total Before Coupons - $19.95
Coupons Used - $4.03 Extra Bucks - $10.50
Total Out of Pocket - $2.71

No comments:

Post a Comment